We require proof that dogs are current on vaccinations; see Dr. Jean Dodd's Health Resource for further information.
Puppies 10-14 weeks old must have 1st parvo/distemper
Puppies 15 weeks and older must have 2nd parvo/distemper
Puppies 18 weeks old should receive the third parvovirus vaccine
Revaccination is required every 3 years or a blood antibody titer test
Adults 12 months and older must also have a rabies (or titer) from a licensed veterinarian.
- Howling Peaks reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or refuse service at any time
- Payments must be received 24 hours prior to private training session to secure your appointment
- Payments for group classes must be received to secure your spot in class
- Accepted payments include: credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), cash, paypal, and check (a $10 fee will be added to returned checks)
- Refunds or rescheduling will only be honored if appointment is cancelled with at least 24 hours notice
- Sessions are charged full price and forfeited if cancelled with less than 24 hours notice
- Packages purchased expire 1 year after purchase date
- Once packages are initiated (by scheduling the first session) sessions must be continually used - a break in sessions exceeding 3 months will forfeit any remaining sessions and a refund
- All clients must sign a waiver found here
- All clients must sign and uphold a training contract found here