Howling Peaks has four separate indoor play areas. We have two large indoor play areas for large dogs, a large play area for medium dogs and another spacious area for small dogs 20 pounds and under. Dogs are put in a group that best suits their energy level and temperament. We also have two outdoor play yards.
Dog Daycare is a fun and exciting way to provide enrichment for your dog. It can also be helpful for managing separation anxiety, preventing boredom at home, building social skills and more. We provide a stimulating social environment that will keep your dog's needs fulfilled. Why leave your dog at home when they can spend the day at Howling Peaks?
It is important that dogs have another outlet for exercise besides daycare. Dogs do not do well in daycare when they are overstimulated. Ongoing training at home is a must to be a successful daycare dog. Ask us about our training options if you would like guidance.
- We welcome any dog 12 weeks and older.
- Male dogs must be neutered if over 6 months of age and we cannot accept females in season.
- All dogs must have written proof of up-to-date vaccinations, including Rabies, Parvo/Distemper and Bordetella.
- In the summer months, a flea and lice prevention is required. It must be applied by Howling Peaks to ensure appropriate dosage and timely application.
- All dogs must be in good health and free of any condition that would jeopardize the health of other dogs.
- All dogs are required to undergo a temperament test before being accepted for enrollment. This is to ensure the safety of all other dogs and employees.
- Some dogs may be required to do a few days of daycare before boarding to assure they are comfortable in a daycare setting.
Call 336-DOGS(3647) to schedule a temperament test to secure your spot today!
Note: Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please click on the following link to fill out our contract and client profile on our Gingr Daycare software.
*Use Google Chrome for best results. You can upload shot records under Quick Actions Upload Files.